Life Unschooled: A Guide to Living and Learning Without School
This 43 page e-book is perfect for families who are curious about unschooling and those who currently unschool but seek validation and confidence as they create lives that are aligned with their values. Contents of the guide include:
* A clear explanation of unschooling and self-directed education.
* The logistics of getting started.
* Support to help shift the paradigm of education and release conditioned beliefs.
* How to facilitate enriched learning environments.
* How to document/keep portfolios.
* Answers to the most frequently asked questions.
* Journal pages to help explore and identify your values/priorities.
* Resource Guide of books, movies and organizations to support your journey.